Many students rely on the student loans that they receive to attend college; otherwise, they wouldn't be able to. Most students wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize their ability to remain enrolled in school or receive aid, but a drug charge might do just that....
Month: May 2021
- Can you get arrested for walking home drunk from a bar or party?
- Do you qualify for divorce under the 4 legal grounds in Virginia?
- What NOT to do if you’re pulled over by the police
- What are the basic kinds of custody available in Virginia?
- Drug charges may result in losing your student financial aid