Unless you have a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, the judge presiding over your divorce will probably be the one who makes all of the major decisions. They will interpret Virginia state law and apply it to your family circumstances. When it comes to splitting up...
Experienced. Aggressive. Practical. Local.
Month: March 2021
- How are contested and uncontested divorces different?
- Should you take a Breathalyzer if you get pulled over by the police?
- 3 options for your divorce proceedings in Virginia
- Can you get arrested for walking home drunk from a bar or party?
- Do you qualify for divorce under the 4 legal grounds in Virginia?
- February 2023 (1)
- November 2022 (1)
- August 2022 (1)
- May 2022 (1)
- February 2022 (1)
- November 2021 (1)
- August 2021 (1)
- May 2021 (1)
- March 2021 (1)
- Criminal Defense (4)
- Family Law (5)