Nobody wants to get pulled over by the police on their way home, and that’s especially true when you’re coming home from a restaurant or a bar where you’ve had a few drinks. One thing is for certain: If the officer thinks that you’re impaired, it won’t take you long...
Month: November 2022
- Should you take a Breathalyzer if you get pulled over by the police?
- 3 options for your divorce proceedings in Virginia
- Can you get arrested for walking home drunk from a bar or party?
- Do you qualify for divorce under the 4 legal grounds in Virginia?
- What NOT to do if you’re pulled over by the police