Nobody wants to get pulled over by the police on their way home, and that’s especially true when you’re coming home from a restaurant or a bar where you’ve had a few drinks. One thing is for certain: If the officer thinks that you’re impaired, it won’t take you long...
Experienced. Aggressive. Practical. Local.
Month: November 2022
- How are contested and uncontested divorces different?
- Should you take a Breathalyzer if you get pulled over by the police?
- 3 options for your divorce proceedings in Virginia
- Can you get arrested for walking home drunk from a bar or party?
- Do you qualify for divorce under the 4 legal grounds in Virginia?
- February 2023 (1)
- November 2022 (1)
- August 2022 (1)
- May 2022 (1)
- February 2022 (1)
- November 2021 (1)
- August 2021 (1)
- May 2021 (1)
- March 2021 (1)
- Criminal Defense (4)
- Family Law (5)